Some features of Weidner systems include:
- Close loop cleaning systems for Latex, Dispersion or Racine
- High pressure cleaning attachment for manhole covers, hoses and valves
- A typical 4 bay tank cleaning system as pictured can wash 250 tanks per day
- Effectively cleans all kinds of loads (liquids, solids or powders) in tanks by road or sea such as: oils, additives, acids, alkaline, powders, ashes, chocolate, dairy products, food grade products, all kinds of chemical products and many more..
Weidner's internal tank cleaning head the TIK 2000 (pictured below left) is the heart of its cleaning effectiveness. The TIK 2000 tank cleaning his is made entirely of stainless steel, operates hydraulically, is explosion proof and spins 360 degrees.The tank cleaning head can be operated with 2 or 4 nozzles and the 360 degree rotation of its stainless steel cleaning head is powered by water.The rpm of the head can be adjusted and is not effected by either hot or cold water operation. There is no need for any other energy source like compressed air or electricity.
Key technical data for the TIK 2000 tank cleaning head includes:
- Water Volume: 40 - 200 l/h
- Pressure: 40-200 bar
- Temperature: 90°C